Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, November 26, 2012

Roy Julen did it again.

Yesterday I went to SYTYCD liveshow 6 , and wow, it was totally awesome ♥
I think So You Think You Can Dance has some amazing choreographers, but my all time favorite choreo was one made 2 years ago by Roy Julen, head choreographer of SYTYCD Belgium + Holland, and danced by Natascha and Eldrick :



But since yesterday, I'm kinda over the choreo. But only because Roy Julen delivered again. He made a crazy emotional and perfect choreo, danced by power couple Vivian and Frederic. And the audience went wild. I don't even have the words to describe what I felt watching this choreo. I can only confirm that I had tears in my eyes. Just watch for yourself! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥