Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hunger Games: the end

An era has come to its end: The Hunger Games are no more. I'm kinda sad that we'll never hear of Katniss again. Fortunately, I haven't read the books yet (I know, shame on me), so I'm still in for a treat. The Hunger Games will always be the movies that made me fall in love with Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth. About the movie itself... Man, how good are those gamemakers... I'm so fascinated by their creations, although they're highly sadistic. The sweetest moment? Finnick and Annie's wedding! I still hate that Finnick had to die :( I'm glad that the group decided to not do a last Hunger Games with the children of the Capitol, it's crazy that humanity wins after such suffering. In my opinion, if there would have been a last Hunger Games, it would last for 30 minutes, since all the Capitol's children aren't used to struggle to live... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥