Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Romantics

Sorry sorry sorry for being such a lazy blogger :( It took me aaaages to sift through all my mails and to catch up with your lovely blogs after my combined trip to Fuerteventura-Tenerife !! And in the meanwhile, I'm preparing my eight month stay in Almería! Yes that's right babies, I'm going to leave rainy Belgium for sunny Spain♥ I'm searching for a place to stay, so if anyone out there lives in Almería and could give me some tips, I would be very grateful ^_^

On a other note: you may or may not know that I'm a huge moviefreak, and I wanted to share one of the movies I'm dying to see... The Romantics, because Katie Holmes + Malin Akerman + Adam Brody = ♥



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog header! Alexa is awesome!! :)

    Do you know where I can find the original image?


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment =) I found it by accident, I'm also searching the original =) When I find it, I let you know! x

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥