Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tag :)

Sorry sorry sorry! I've been a terrible blogger, again! But I have an excuse, I'm so busy right now:

1. I went to visit my family in Italy
2. I'm preparing my 8 month stay in Almería, Spain
3. I'm busy saying goodbye to all the wonderful people and places I leave behind in Belgium :(

But anyhooowzz :) I'll try to be good and blog on a regular basis again ^_^

A few weeks ago, sweet Olivia from U smile, I smile tagged me! Since it was my first tag, I was pretty excited :D So here are my answers...

What is your fashion style?

boho chic

Who is your fashion icon?

I have tons of fashion icons :) : Alexa Chung, Ashley & Mary-Kate Olsen, Diane Kruger, Mischa Barton,...

What/who inspires you to blog?

My need to talk/write about the things that interest me.

Who is your most favorite youtube guru?

Don't have one

What is your favorite clothing brand?

There are plenty of them, but I always get happy when I see the new collection from Sessùn and Nümph

Are you a shopaholic or not?

In my opinion I'm not a shopaholic, but everyone else says I totally am... :)

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I'm an extrovert, although I'm shy when I have to speak for an audience for example

Have you ever been hated because your beautiful?

I don't believe so :D

What is your favorite fashion magazine?

Elle Magazine and Séries Mag (french magazine that feeds my series addiction)

Who is your favorite singer/band?

I'm a huge Shakira and Beyoncé fan :)

What is your favorite make up product?

Black Eye Liner

Where would you like to live? if you could not live there you live now.

L.A.

Which movie is your favorite movie?

Grease

How many pair of shoes do you have?


About 30 pair, I think

What is your favorite color?

Purple


And I'm tagging all of you guys!

1 comment:

  1. morning hun!check out our NY pics!
    http://flashtheblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-york-spots.html
    love!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥