Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Almería (2)

De nuevo: I'm so sorry for being a non-existent blogger, but it's not my fault. Almería is driving me crazy! In order to get internet, I need a Spanish bank account. In order to get the bank acount, I need a number from the foreign department in Almería. And in order to get this number, I need to have an appointment. And here comes the catch: they gave me an appointment the 3th of DECEMBER !! I'm going loca without my regular dosis of internet :( I'm like a junk who needs to go to McDonalds or something similar to get my shot of www-greatness :( So that's the reason why I'm nog blogging anymore... I miss the blog world like crazy and I miss catching up with all of your wonderful blogs !! So please, bare with me :) I'll try to do some posts, but it'll be very difficult for me :( In the worst case scenario, I'll only be able to blog again starting from the 11th of december... But I really hope that God will help me to solve this internet-shit :) x

2 comments:

  1. Aww rubbish. My internet took about that long to sort out and i'm in the UK!
    I shall await your return. Hope your having a good time all the same xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet♥ Thanks for the patience! x

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥