Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 1 - Me, Myself and I

First of all: sorry sorry sorry for being a lousy blogger! But things are crazy here! I just got home after my 8 month stay in Almería, and tomorrow I'm unexpectedly taking a plane to Cuba! Yes, you read that right: CUBA♥ I'm so so excited! I can't give you details though, because I'm going there for a secret project! But when I'm allowed to speak, I will tell you guys everything :)

But anyhow, I promised to do this 30 day challenge... I already knew from the beginning that this challenge would take me 30 weeks instead :D But here is the first challenge, an outfit picture from today (okay, it was actually from saturday, but who cares :D)

Top: Esprit // Pants: Zara // Sunnies: Ray-Ban // Bag: Guess // Slippers: Sienna // Necklace: Níjar // Bracelet: Bazaar Bizar // Ring: Uterqüe




But if you'll excuse me now, I have to get ready to go dancing in Havana♥

4 comments:

  1. really love those hippie shoes and jewellry! have a great time in cuba, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace and ring.

    Have an amazing time in Cuba xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! i would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back and answer comments back too! i love it = )

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥