Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

First of all, I want you to wish a Happy Easter! I hope you enjoyed the weekend♥


As I said earlier on, I went with my family to Maastricht, for a weekend of shopping and eating, my favorite things on earth ;)And the shopping was quite good!

I got this amazing Sessùn dress


In H&M, I bought a navy blue blazer, a simple top and this cool necklace



For the weekend, we stayed at the incredible Derlon Hotel. The service is amazing here, I highly recommend it!

Saturday night, we went to eat to Rozemarijn, such a high class restaurant♥ I ate the best Dame Blanche ever there ;)

Sunday, before heading back to Belgium, we brunched on a boat. Overall a very good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥