Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Les Misérables

Jean Valjean. I needed only to hear this name to remember myself reading my first French novel. In French, ofcourse. I loved it so much, so you can only imagine my happiness when I found out that Victor Hugo's famous novel would be translated to the big screen. A musical. With my favorite vilain Helena Bonham Carter. And her perfect partner in crime Sacha Baron Cohen. And ofcourse, with my Australian dream hunk Hugh Jackman, Amanda 'Mamma Mia' Seyfried and Anne Hathaway ofcourse. And nobody let me down, they were cast perfectly. But there were also a lot of up and coming names who really deserved their stripes in this movie : Eddie Redmayne and Samantha Barks, you Brits rule! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥