Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Instagram me : November

It has been a month, so here I'm back again with a recap of November. I'm writing this post while packing, because I'm gonna spend Christmas in Italy with the famiglia, so excited :) ♥

My friend has the cutest kitten ever ♥

Belgium has the best desserts ♥

Glamming for a Mexican party ♥





Reunited with my favorite French/Swedish ladies ♥

Obsessed with tarrot cards

Spaghetti with the team after work ♥


Went to a Demi Lovato/Enrique Iglesias concert. Needless to say, it was awesome ♥




 My obsession with knit sweaters is still going strong ♥

Paella, 'nuff said.

Hunger Games! So stoked for the last movie!

My view when going to work ♥

Chocolate chocolate chocolate on my mind! Belgium has the best chocolate ever. Period.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥