Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, April 27, 2015

Robin Hood

I've always been intrigued by the legend of Robin Hood: first by Disney, later on by Robin Hood, prince of thieves with Kevin Costner. And more recently, I fell in love with the newest Robin Hood movie. I like the fact that this movie is very realistic, and less "romantic adventure movie". And ofcourse the fact that two of my favorite actors of all time, Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett, play Robin and Marion is a big plus. It's once again proven : Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe are a golden team!



I am just so obsessed with Cate Blanchett. Blonde or brown, with or without make up, young or aging gracefully... She seems always so charismatic and regal to me ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥