Mayflower

Mayflower

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Frida Kahlo

To anybody who knows me, my passion for everything Mexican doesn't come as a surprise. Since I lived there a couple of years ago, I'm obsessed with the colorful Mexican culture. And Frida Kahlo has become a personal muse of mine. I've always wanted some professional photos taken of me, but I didn't wanted it to be some lame studio photos. When I secretly told my friend Ana that I wanted a Frida inspired shoot in my favorite city Bruges, she was as enthusiastic as I and we got to work! I got the honor to work with not only one, but two incredibly gifted photographers. I'm also happy that I can call these beautiful Mexicans my dear friends. They made me feel like a Mexican princess and I'm going to cherish these photos forever and ever. Thank you Ana and Tati ♥ And ofcourse a big shoutout to Karla for the breathtaking make up. When can we do another shoot? :)



































Clothes & jewelry : Mexico
Arty oval Ring YSL
Photo credits: Ana García // Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥