Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, January 25, 2016

Bel Ami

I'm such a sucker for French costume dramas. Hence my love for the movie Bel Ami. Everybody always laughs with Robert Pattinson, saying he is a lousy actor, but I really think he's not. My proof? Films like Water for elephants and Bel Ami. The casting director of this movie has clearly the best taste ever regarding actresses, because each one of them is a personal favorite of mine: Uma Thurman, Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. I do hate the fact that Kristin is playing such a weak woman in the movie, because to me, she's a powerhouse! She's been my favorite ever since I've discovered The English Patient. But if you can excuse me now, I need to buy Bel Ami the book, I'm sure I'll love it :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥