Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Book Thief

It's been forever since I lost blogged. Sorry about that, but you know, life happened ;)
But I'm back! Which means, a new movie recommendation!

I'm obsessed with books, so when I found a movie named "The Book Thief", I just had to see it. It's about a jewish girl, Liesel, who loses her family in the Second World War and is adopted by a couple, in the middle of Nazi Germany. What attracts me the most in this movie, is the magic that the adoptive father of Liesel creates for her, even if they are living in one of the most horrible eras of European history. This is just such a powerful movie about the importance of litterature (and fantasy), friendship and love. I'm so excited to read the book this movie is based on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥