No, I don't wanna talk about that stupid reality show of Brody Jenner. I just want to pay hommage to my favorite bromances ever!
7. Cobb and Arthur. Because they're hot. Point final.
6. The cast of The Hangover. Because they're so hilarious: best wolf pack ever! (Sorry Jacob) :D
5. The Cullen boys. Should I really give you a reason, I mean come on: vampire = hot; a bunch of vampires with super strength = hot hot hot :D
4. Although Booth would never admit it, he kinda has a bromance going on with Sweets. And I like it. A lot.
3. Aragorn and Legolas. Because epic bromances are the best.
2. Mark Greene and Doug Ross discussing each other's love live. Those were the times! I miss ER like crazy :(
1. And my favorite bromance ever, how could it not be: Seth and Ryan, because sarcasm rules!