Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, May 20, 2011

Bones: The Change in the Game (SPOILER)

So if you're a regular on my blog, you already know that I was upset with the story lines on Bones. I'm like a die hard Bones fan, and since ER isn't airing anymore, it's occupying the first place of my current favorite series. But at the beginning of this season, I couldn't take it anymore: barf Hannah barf. So I decided to stop watching the episodes, and to wait for the DVD. So said, so done. That was until I came home today, and my roomie forced me to watch the season finale. I've got to say: MUCHAS GRACIAS roomie! OMG OMG OMG! I didn't stop saying OMG ever since! I'm so in shock! And forever thankful to Hart Hanson to finally give me what I want! You can count me in again, I'm back Bones babies! And you can take those babies literally! Currently we only have the Hodgela baby♥ BUT, soon everything will change, because Bones is pregnant! With Booth's child! Eek! *insert happy happy dance* I'm so euphoric that it's a little bit embarassing! But caring!! Thank you thank you thank you Emily Deschanel, for being preggers! You finally found a way to get Bones and Booth together! I owe you big time :) I can't wait to see more of this:


Be prepared for fluffyness galore!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥