Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Designers headed to stardom

REFINERY29 made a list with 8 New Designers who will make it big time. The following list is my own top 3:

3. Teatum Jones (London): the second look is my fav! It's got that batik vibe going on.


2. Caterina Gatta (Milan): That second dress! Me wants! And that third dress también, please! I love the vintagesk feeling of this collection, big love!


1. Charlotte Taylor (London): What can I say? Colors mixed with prints are always a win win in my book :) And I also like the headbands a lot! The first outfit is my favorite: the turban, the dark purple combined with yellow, the blue necklace... Yes please!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting these new designers! i think i like the second and third designers the best:)

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great clothes! I especially like patterned maxi dress and pants!

    greetings from
    http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥