Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, May 21, 2012

My Londonian Loves :)

1♥ Lipsmackers and M&M's. All my friends know that I'm a serious M&M's addict, so I just couldn't help myself :)


2♥ I finally discovered Primark, hoorrrray!


3♥ And Forever21!


4♥ And I decided to go crazy and buy myself a scrub based on gold. I know. Decadent. I've lost it...


5♥ I'm so in love with my studded sneakers!


6♥ Stella McCartney underwear! Starting from now, I'll only buy Stella! I'm addicted!


7♥ What's in bag numéro 1?


I'm so over the moon crazy happy! ♥♥


8♥ And what's in bag numéro 2?


And last, but certainly not least, the love of my life, that I was eyeing on since forever! ♥♥


The photo I took from my precious Alexa Bag was blurry, and I'm kinda in a rush, so I took the photo that made me fall in love with this amazing Mulberry bag!

9♥ Since all my money was spent, I decided to settle on the Primark version of Alexander McQueen's Skull Scarf...


The real deal will be for a shopping trip in the future. As in: 2013! Because I'm totally broke right now :D But it's all worth it ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥