Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Perks of being a Wallflower

I'm sorry for my absence, but I have been busy like a bee : Ghent film festival, SYTYCD, ...

Thursday I went to see 'The Perks of being a Wallflower' for the Ghent film festival. I couldn't believe myself when they said Ezra Miller was in the room! He's so hot ♥ And most of all, he's a great actor! He's definitely one to watch! And hello Logan Lerman! He's damn cute as well ♥

As for the movie! MUST SEE! Every second of the movie was worth watching. I love how we didn't know anything at all until the very end of the movie. Everything you see, you interpret wrong and the end is just so shocking and sad. But happy at the same time. I love this movie and it's definitely getting on my list of favorite movies! I can't even describe the feeling that the movie gives me. It's intense, and crazy and beautiful. GO AND SEE IT ALREADY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥