Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, April 1, 2013

Düsseldorf

Like every Easter, I spent the weekend abroad with my family. This time, our destination was Düsseldorf, Germany. When we arrived at our hotel, a woman hit our car. Nice way to start the holidays! So we waited for the polizei, who came by horse


The damage wasn't to big, so we immediately came to business : shopping!
I scored a coat (pictures follow), a Superdry T-shirt, a Zara collar and Replay boots :



We stayed at the luxurious Intercontinental Hotel, I could totally live here. Like always ♥



 In Düsseldorf, they've just opened a cupcake store, so I had to try one! I webt for the Raspberry Cupcake, heaven!


 And I had the most amazing salad ever at the hotel!


And to end some pictures of Düsseldorf city ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥