Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, June 10, 2013

Argo

I don't even know where to start. BEST MOVIE EVER. It has been a long time since I've seen such a good, nerve-racking movie! Seriously! I thought I would pee in my pants at the end! Such great actors, such a great script. And ofcourse, such good producers (I love you, Clooney!). It's so crazy that this movie is based on a true story! Gotta admit that I'm kinda disappointed that the craziest scenes actually didn't take place in real life (Wikipedia is such a killjoy!), but maybe that's for the best. I didn't know a thing about the Iranian occupation of the U.S. Embassy, but now I want to know everything about it! This movie also rekindled my love for actress Clea DuVall, such an amazing actress! I can ramble for ages about this movie, but you better see it for yourself! LIKE NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥