Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Instagram Me (May)

My Mexican bestie ♥


On our way to the airport! (sunnies House of Harlow ♥)

Smoothie ♥

Duomo di Milano ♥

Let them eat pasta!

Mirror selfies with mom!

Kenzo!


Mom ♥


Selfie!

Gelato ♥

Finally ate Ladurée macarons ♥


Dinner!

Duomo



Happy shopper ♥

Pizza time♥

Mom bugging me while I'm on the phone :D

My dr. Martens are cooler than yours!

Rooftop view from our hotel

Spread the love ♥

Befor the Eros Ramazzotti concert!
 

You can never go wrong with hot pink lips and a Mulberry bag

Milano

My bathingsuit is fiercer than yours!

Representing Mexico ♥

One last mirror selfie before leaving Milano!

New Iphone cover! Meow!

Feeling blue

Gent!

In love with my new espadrilles ♥

My baby likes to sleep in her puppy trainer :D

Pommes de terre gratinées!

Back on the road again!

Day at the spa!

Pink flower galore!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥