Mayflower

Mayflower

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Kopenhagen : Day 1

A couple of months ago, I went on holiday to Copenhagen with my bestie. It was my first time in Northern Europe! I wasn't prepared at all for the hot temperatures, since it was only May! But it was highly appreciated, Summer lurked everywhere!

 On the first day, we went to visit the Carlsberg region. Yes, like in the famous Carlsberg brewery! I particularly loved the huge elephants on the main entrance, totally made me think of Moulin Rouge!



After that we continued discovering the city



 I was wearing a H&M top, Birkenstock sandals and House of Harlow sunnies


Copenhagen is full of cute, hipster restaurants and bars! Love it!


I have this strange t shirt obsession, I have literally hundreds of them! And a separate collection of t shirts that I use to sleep. When I came across this cute store with funny shirts, I couldn't contain myself...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥