Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Into the Wild

I must be the last person on earth that has finally seen Into the Wild. This is again one of those movies that make a huge impact on your life. It sure did on mine. I admit that I would never be capable doing what the protagonist of the movie did: leave everything behind, every kind of comfort, to become one with nature. Becoming one with nature sounds very appealing to me, but I would for sure choose an exotic beach instead of the freezing temperatures of Alaska :D What struck me the most is the tragic fate of the boy... If only he would have lasted 3 days more... The craziest part is this actually happened in real life. If you haven't seen this movie, you should: great story, breathtaking scenery and amazing acting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥