Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Monuments Men

When I began to watch "The Monuments Men" I thought for a second: wait a minute, they gave me the wrong dvd! Because the movie actually starts in Bruges (my hometown) and they talk in Flemish. Such a cool start! First of all, this quicky became one of my favorite movies. I reallly love the idea of protecting art no mather what. If I would become a spy or anyhow active in a war, it would only be for something like The Monuments Men. Cool fact, this group is actually based on true events! Yet again, George Clooney stole my heart. As did Cate Blanchett, I'm in love with her character! She's without a doubt one of the best actresses of her generation. Definitely one to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥