Mayflower

Mayflower

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Lovely Bones

By now, you all know that I have a weak spot for movies that are so sad that your heart is aching when you're watching. The Lovely Bones is one of those movies. It touches one of the most horrible things in the world: child abuse and murder. And yet, it is brought to you in such a serene way with the utmost respect for the victims. Man, I hate Stanley Tucci's character so much. It only proves what a brilliant actor he is, because he seems such a likeable guy in real life. But the revelation of the movie is for sure Saoirse Ronan. What an actress. This movie is actually full of amazing leading ladies, yes I'm talking about you, Rachel Weisz and Susan Sarandon! It's crazy to realize how versatile Peter Jackson is, the director of this movie: from LOTR to The Lovely Bones... I'm a fan, all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥