Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, November 30, 2015

Gato con botas

When I lived in Mexico (and had a Mexican boyfriend), I went to the movies a lot. Normally I always see the movie in original version, but when Puss in Boots or in Spanish Gato con botas came out, I had to see the dubbed version. Puss in boots and his lady love were voiced by non other than Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek. It was soooooooo cool to watch this movie, having lived in Andalucía ánd in Mexico, since Antonio is from Málaga, Andalucía and Salma from Coatzacoalcos, México (I even had a boyfriend from that same city, how big is the chance?!). I love this movie so much and back in the day, my bf and I made up entire new gato con botas dialogues in Andalusian accent. Such great memories... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥