Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, March 7, 2016

Age of Adeline

I can only imagine how hard it has to be to lose the love of your life. So imagine, that you have to lose the love of your life over and over again, because you're not aging. Not possible! I know, but it is possible in the Age of Adeline. The Age of Adeline is a romantic, heartbreaking movie, in the tradition of The Notebook. Adeline is portrayed by Blake Lively, how beautiful can someone be? I mean, it's so not fair! My favorite part of the movie, except for the heartbreaking romance? Blake's amazing hair styles and outfits through the different eras. The most shocking part of the movie? My realization that I can't have one sexy, intelligent, funny man in my life, and Miss Blake has a dozen. Again, not fair... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥