Mayflower

Mayflower

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Cinderella

When I was a little girl, I was obsessed with anything magic: fairies, trolls, witches... You name it, I loved it! And this love for all things magical only grew with the years. So you can only imagine what a great impact Disney made on me. Thanks to Netflix (yes, I FINALLY got Netflix), I discovered Disney's new movie about Cinderella. When I was little, I wasn't really a "disney princess" kinda girl. I was the one that was obsessed with Pocanhontas and Ariel. But I'm reconsidering my interest in Cinderella: a girl with a heart of gold, whose friends are animals and with a fond believe in magic? I think I have a new rolemodel!

I can't even start to explain how much I love this movie: they casted the sweetest and most beautiful Cinderella ever, the costumes are breathtaking, the scenery is just perfect... God I love this movie! And two of my favorite leading ladies are in it: Cate Blanchett (my alltime favorite!) plays the wicked stepmother, which is kind of a pity, because I prefer to see her in nice roles. She's just the most beautiful and sweetest actress out there! But she plays such a bad stepmother, I really hated her! And ofcourse, Helena Bonham Carter does an excelent job as the fairy godmother. I mean, what actress could do this role more justice than Helena?! She's so funny and her mimic is priceless. And if you're still not convinced to see this movie... Prince Charming doesn't like bad at all... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥