Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Favorite off-screen couple: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson

As you may already know, I'm a huge Twilight fan. I'm also one of those fans who believe that KStew and RPatz are a couple in real life. Hello, Robsten, anyone?! I mean come on: secret getaways, visits to mom and dad Patz... They have to be a couple, right?! And if they aren't, they should! Because they look o so good together =) Be prepared: here are my favorite Robsten pics! And there are a LOT ^_^














They both looked so beautiful on the MTV Movie Awards 2009



Look, even their Ray-Ban's match!


My second favorite Robsten photoshoot is the Harper's Bazaar shoot





But my all time favorite photoshoot of Kristen and Rob is the Vanity Fair shoot from December 2008!! This is just perfection! I especially love Kristen's hair here!















2 comments:

Show me the love and leave a comment♥