Mayflower

Mayflower

Saturday, May 1, 2010

True West

Because it's been a while since I did a fashion post, I'm going to show you my favorite pieces from the True West collection from Shopbop. Actually, it would be a lot easier if I just copy pasted the whole collection, because I'm in love with every single piece. Maybe it has to do something with my indian ancestry (that goes waaay back, I don't look indian at all, but my mom does), but I just like everything indian inspired! With pain in my heart, I managed to pick my absolute favorites from the collection:


Deepa Gurnani: Feather Headband


DANNIJO: Tamsin Cuff


Miguel Ases: Evil Eye Earrings


Antik Batik: Bongo Bag


House of Harlow Maddie Beaded Suede Moccasin Booties. This is my favorite, these moccasin booties are too cute, right?! I'm so in love with Nicole's line, every single piece is so unique and so perfect!

P.S. I was so glad when I woke up this morning and found out that I currently have 5 followers *yaaay* ^_^ Thank you so much for following me! I hope that in the future, many others will do the same thing =) x

1 comment:

  1. That cuff is to die for! I am really liking Nicole Richie's line too, very unique items, it's nice to see something different!! xox Happy weekend pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥