Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Closet Confessions: Kimora Lee Simmons

Oh, the envy. Her closet is INSANE! And I'm not even talking about the hourglass! I want her boots collection so badly, just my taste! Or make that: I want her entire collection of shoes! And don't even get me started on her bag collection! And that kimono! And...! Everything! The 'mothership' is a tad crazy, me thinks :) But in a good way, ofcourse! I love her sense of humor and we share the same perception about gardening, who knew ?! :D But to end with the wise words of Kimora: Go in peace and be fabulous ;) xx


SOURCE: Bluefly.com

2 comments:

  1. Love this. I always watched Kimora: Life in the fab lane when I was at home and I had E! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw that show, might check it out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥