Mayflower

Mayflower

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dirty Dancing - Capoeira Nights

Normally I hate sequels. Because they stink big time. But I've made an exception for Dirty Dancing. And that's actually kinda weird, since the original Dirty Dancing is one of my all time favorites. But then came Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights along, and I kinda fell in love with it. It might have to do with the fact that I'm a sucker for all things latin and all things Diego Luna ;) I love the fact that both movies stand apart, but that at the same time, the second movie still incorporates a lot of allusions to the first movie, that are sometimes only noticed by the die-hard fans among us. When I first saw the title of the following clip, I thought the Dirty Dancing duo would become a trilogy, but I'm kinda glad that it's just a parody :) It's actually kinda lame, but I can't help myself, I just love parodies, lame or not :)


And although I'm sure everyone has seen these movies, I just wanna share the trailers again♥ I'm so wanna do a Dirty Dancing-marathon right now :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥