Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, June 25, 2012

Kokorico

I think I forget to mention it here, but Saturday was a historical day. I can't believe it, but last Saturday I went out to a nightclub for the very first time. In Belgium that is! I went clubbing already in Mexico, Spain and Italy. But in Belgium? Jamás de la vida! Until this weekend! And it were good times! I went to the Kokorico. I didn't have very high expectations, because I'm very picky when it comes to music. But damn, was I pleased that they had an R&B room, where they actually almost exclusively played regaettón. And let me say, that after my stay in Mexico, I'm the Queen of Regaettón baby! I know that sounds bad. But I don't care! I know that it's not cool to admit that you like regaettón, because it's considered verrrry tacky. But I love it. He dicho. Thanks to my girls for a wonderful night out! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥