Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Top 10 Dream Girl Friends

Inspired by this video:



I'll present you my own top 10 of favorite famous gals to hang out with :)

10. Ellen Page. Because she's cool! Ooooh yes!

 

9. Mila Kunis. I think she's a whooole lot of fun :)



8. Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen. And yes, I take the liberty to take them both!




7. Emma Roberts. I love how laidback she is ♥



6. Alexa Chung, who goes to all the hot parties. In style. Yes please!



5. Diane Kruger, my ultimate girl crush ♥

 
 

4. Taylor Swift. Because she's such a goody good girl. And so am I. :)



3.  Mischa Barton. I know she's not an 'it girl' anymore, but I'll love her forever!




2. Lauren Conrad. LC. She's my home girl. And we share the same initials. ♥



1. Zooey Deschanel. My first choice. I think life is a party if you're around her. Love her ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥