Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman

Since I'm a sucker for everything involving fairy tales and fantasy, I obviously had to watch Snow White and the Huntsman! And my girl Kristen Stewart as Snow White? Couldn't miss out!



I loved the movie very much, but I couldn't stop thinking that it was like 'Alice in Wonderland meets Stardust'. But hey, that isn't a bad thing at all! And the casting was perfection!

I'm normally not that of a Charlize Theron fan. But boy did that change! She was amazeballs! And I loooooved her costumes so much!



And hello Huntsman! Sigh, Chris Hemsworth is the new Aragorn! Totally my kind of guy ♥



And last but not least, my dearest Kristen Stewart. She makes a perfect Snow White! She truly is one of my favorite actresses! And not because of all the Twilight shabam, but simply because she's a hell of an actress. You go Kristen! ♥

 
  

I'm in love with the last pic, so iconic, so perfect! ♥
And to end, I love these pics of the cast in real life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥