Mayflower

Mayflower

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Australia

I can't believe it took me so long to see Australia. This movie is perfection, in every single way.

Baz Luhrman, you genius! He totally delivered again. The cast was truly amazing. Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman are in my opinion, one of the top actors from their generation. They make such a beautiful couple, their chemistry was amazing! But the best actor in the movie was without a doubt Brandon Walters, little Nullah.

I confess that I knew absolutely nothing about Australia, I didn't even know that they were affected as well in WW II. I'm dying to learn more about the aboriginal culture particularly, it seems such an interesting and sophisticated culture. Their legends have to be amazing. I confess that I know nothing about them and I really hope that Australia offers them protection, because in my opinion, indigenous cultures are the true wealth of our planet earth.

Oh beautiful Australia... This amazing country just moved to the number 1 spot on my "Countries to visit" list.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥