Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Host

Sorry for being such a lousy blogger! But I have a valid reason! First of all, I have lots of reorganization to do after my trip to Lyon! Secondly, I just started my new job so I'm busy like a bee! But consider this my comeback to the blogosphere :)

When I was in Lyon I watched The Host with my friend. It's based on a novel from Stephenie "Twilight" Meyer. And I actually have to admit... this movie is kinda better than Twilight! Saoirse Ronan, Diane Kruger, Max Irons... What an amazing cast! Move over Robsten! This couple is way hotter!The storyline is set in an post-apocalyptic, distopian world, which made me think of Cielos de la Tierra from Mexican writer Carmen Boullosa, the novel I based my thesis on in university!

It's really a must see and if you want to see a badass Diane Kruger, this is your chance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥