Mayflower

Mayflower

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Instagram me : June

My view at work:

I went to Dirty Dancing the Musical with the fam. Best musical I've ever seen, the casting was ridiculously amazing! And we had the best seats ever!


I'm really digging the fact we have a real summer going on in Belgium. Because summer = delicious food.


I love to combine girly with more boyish clothes ♥

 June was football month for sure. Still so proud of the Belgian Red Devils ♥





 I participated with my mom's work in the Hercules Trophy. And it was awesome! Vygon for Victory!

I'm so in love with this beautiful shirt I bought while being in Oaxaca

And I sure love it when friends bake sugary deliciousness for me :)

Words of wisdom from El Che

Chilling with mini me

I also attended a wedding from one of my colleagues! It was such a beautiful day and night! This is what I wore. I particulary love my hair and make up ♥





 Congratulations Celine and Bert! ♥

 And ofcourse, a couple of selfies!


I'm on a not spending budget right now. It sucks. But I couldn't resist these darling earrings ♥

I went eating to De Herborist, a very fancy restaurant. I had the most mindblowing dessert ever! Edible art it is!

And last but not least, let me take a selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥