Mayflower

Mayflower

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nice : day 2

We began day 2 (and the last day already) with an obligatory selfie with the fam:

Long hair, don't care!

Nice is such a beautiful city! Even though the weather was gloomy during our stay, the city is so dreamy! I have to go back in Summer ♥




 My favorite spot? The harbor, without a doubt!


 sunglasses: Gucci // Shirt: H&M



Although ice cream is an Italian specialty, they sure know how to make ice cream in Nice.I couldn't decide on the flavor, so I ended up with 4(!) scoops! Woopsies!


At night I finally wore my new lace dress from Zara. My favorite dress ever, it's so classy yet with a bohemian vibe. I'm in love ♥



We went to the most charming fish restaurant, it was mindblowingly good! And I loved the mermaid sculptures♥

The parents ate the plat de fruits de mer, while I went for the fish tout court



 Afterwards I wanted a dessert. And boy, am I happy that I decided to order dessert. I ate the biggest and best moeulleux au chocolat ever! Seriously! Still dreaming about it ♥
 And before I forget, I also shopped a bit, these are my new babies:

Michael Kors stud bracelet that I was lusting over since Paris:
 H&M tops, Zara shorts

 So curious about this Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray! I had to try this after reading such good reviews!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥