Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, July 20, 2015

A La Mala

Everybody who knows me in real life, knows that I'm crazy about anything Mexican. Mexican cinema is one of them. Many people don't know, but Mexico has always had amazingly good cinematography and actors. And no, I ain't talking about the telenovelas (I actually can't stand them). You have many serious movies, but also comedies. Because let me tell you, Mexicans sure are funny. Insert the movie that I want to talk about: A la Mala, a movie that I saw in theatres last March when I was in Mexico.

Meet María Laura a.k.a. Mala (Bad girl in Spanish). For my Mexican readers: the protagonist is played by Aislinn Derbez, as in daughter of Eugenio Derbez. Enough said. I'm kinda obsessed with her since seeing the movie, girl crush alert! The male protagonist is played by telenovela king Mauricio Ochmann. And damn, could he be more hot? Love him! Back to the movie: it's about sticking by your standards no matter what, true love and bitches who are trying to bring you down. My favorite thing about this movie? Aislinn and Mauricio being a romantic couple in real life as well



And before I forget, I leave you with my two favorite songs from the movie ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥