Mayflower

Mayflower

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The English Patient

Most of the movies get dated after a while. But the truly good movies always feel like they just came out. In my opinion, The English Patient is one of the latter. No movie depicts better how wonderful and painful love can be at the same time. It's so frustrating to see that true love doesn't get the chance to make two people utterly happy forever and ever. Because Laszlo and Katharine were madly in love and each time I think how real love looks like, I think about these 2 characters. Anthony Minghella is a true artist and I'm forever grateful to him that he made this movie starring some of my alltime favorite actors: Kristin Scott Thomas, Ralph Fiennes, Juliette Binoche... They don't make films like this anymore!



Sigh, now I want to watch the movie again. How gorgeous is Kristin?! She's so intelligent, beautiful and graceful... She's one of my rolemodels for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥