Mayflower

Mayflower

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ethereal Diane

I ♥ Diane Kruger. Seriously, she's like the sweetest thing ever! And so pretty! It isn't fair, she got it all: the looks, the brains and Pacey! What more could a girl want? My adoration for her began when I first saw Inglorious Basterds, where she completely stole my heart( as in 'girl crush' :D) as badass Bridget von Hammersmark♥


Anyhow, she looks so beautiful, as always, on the cover of Gotham. I can't get over the fact that she's such a stunning natural beauty. Seriously, the girl doesn't own a single bad picture taken of her!

2 comments:

  1. Love this. So stylish! Beyond glad I discovered your blog. I'm absolutely in love with this. I'd really be glad if you visit mine too. Check it out for updates every day about the latest fashion news, trends and street style. Would love your support. Kisses from Brazil xoxo

    PS: If you follow me, I'll follow you back.
    http://www.dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥