Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, April 22, 2011

Iconic Dresses

Popsugar made a list with the most Iconic Dresses, and I made my own top 10 out of it.

SOURCE: Popsugar

10. Charlize Theron (Gucci): Charlize looked gorgeous, as always, but this dress wasn't that iconic for me.

9. Reese Witherspoon (Christian Dior): How cute is Reese♥ And her hair is perfection!

8. Angelina Jolie (Elie Saab): I'm so not an Angelina Jolie fan. I actually kinda 'hate' her. But man, did she look beautiful in that dress! To me, it's actually all about those green earrings! I would kill for those for sure :D

7. Cate Blanchett (Armani Prive): O Cate♥ She's one of my favorite actresses ever♥ To me, she always looks picture perfect♥ Seriously, she's got some great style going on! This dress is far from my favorite of hers, but I do love the dress up to the waist. But I'm mostly in love with her beautiful earrings and her gorgeous hair♥

6. Penelope Cruz (Atelier Versace): Ay mami!I loooooove that dress! Penelope looked like a gorgeous latina queen, sooo beautiful♥

5. Hilary Swank (Calvin Klein): Such an iconic dress♥ The back of that dress will never be forgotten :D

4. Sandra Bullock (Marchesa): When I first saw this dress on the red carpet, I was immediately taken away by it. Sandra looked so amazing♥

3. Halle Berry (Elie Saab): Who can ever forget this dress?! And ofcourse, Halle's killer body! The colors of the dress complemented her gorgeous skin color perfectly! Big love!

2. Julia Roberts (Valentino): Such an iconic moment! She was breathtaking! That dress is literally to die for♥! And a big love on the hair as well!

1. Michelle Williams (Vera Wang): This whole look was just perfection♥: that mustard yellow dress was to die for and the combination with the red lips was genious♥ And then those accessories! And the hair! Major Michelle Williams crush! ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Penelope Cruz's dress. Charlize Theron looks amazing as well xx

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥