Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dragon

I love horoscopes, and surely I love Chinese horoscopes! Maybe that has to do with the fact that I have a totally awesome horoscope : Dragon! But my standard horoscope isn't that poor either : Libra. And may I say I totally agree with my horoscopes! So turns out I'm not that original u_u
Anyhow, for those who don't know where dragon stands for :

1. High standards
2. Their way or the highway (so true!)
3. Very expressive
4. Hopelessly devoted (to yoooou, makes me think of Grease)
5. Hot-heated and hard to please (that's also true I'm afraid...)
6. Big ego
7. Fearless (Well this last one is NOT true, I'm such a scary chicken!)

While I'm reading about the dragon personality, I realize what I difficult person I have to be :D I'm lucky that my 'Libra' side softens me a bit n_n






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥