Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, January 18, 2013

El secreto de sus ojos

Once in a while, a movie completely strucks me. Once in a while, a movie touches my soul and I'm never the same as before I watched the movie. El secreto de sus ojos is one of those movies. By accident, I saw this movie. And what a sweet accident. I gotta admit, I have a weak spot for Spanish spoken movies (Viva Almodóvar!), but this movie moves quickly upon my list of favorite movies. It's so simple, yet so complicated. Ever suprising. And so genuine, so real. This movie makes me believe again in true love. It made me quiet, but in a good way. It has been two weeks since I saw it, and I'm still blown away. And still obsessed with Irene and Benjamín. You have to see this movie. It's as simply as that. In Spanish with preference! And yes, ojos hablan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥