Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

There will be blood

This movie has received so many awards. But I wonder why. I'm really open to every movie genre. I appreciate very difficult and arty movies. But this movie was a total loss of time for me. During the movie I paid more attention to Instagram than to the actual movie. In my entire life, this has only happened twice to me. The other movie that I absolutely hate is Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... And Spring. Sorry Kim Ki-duk!

If it wasn't for the genius that is Daniel Day-Lewis, I wouldn't have lasted until the very end of the movie. Another positive note? I really hated Eli Sunday! Which is a huge compliment for Paul Dano! That guy is too crazy for words!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥