Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, January 31, 2014

México Day 6 : Oaxaca

On day 6, I took the plane to Oaxaca capital, visiting an old friend who lived in the same house as I did in Puebla. He's the sweetest, look at my welcome gift ♥


While strolling in the city centre, we saw a bridal party going on in the streets! It was the coolest thing ever, I wish I could have such a wedding: the colors, the dancing... ♥




We went shopping and at one shop, the cutest little girl ever was trying to sell me a blouse. Ofcourse I bought a ton of stuff, I couldn't resist that face :D


Oaxaca has the most amazing churches!




I'm such a sucker for Mexican art, skulls are everywhere ♥



And if there's one thing I love, it's mexicanos with sombreros. It's my weak spot, what can I say...
Shirt : Zara // Sunnies : Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥