Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, May 2, 2014

Nosotros los Nobles

During one of my nights in with my favorite mexicanas, we watched the movie Nosotros los Nobles. This quickly became one of my favorite movies! It's a very typical story : a rich, snobbish family becomes poor and has to survive in the jungle called Distrito Federal. Although it seems like your typial bla movie, it's genius! And all thanks to the amazing Mexican actors. Karla Souza has quickly become my favorite Mexican leading lady (I'm sorry Salma!). And don't even get me started on Ianis Guerrero. When I first saw him on the screen, I almost fainted. His ressemblance to my ex Mexican lover is just eery.

I just love this movie so much because it makes me relive my life in Mexico : that sexy Mexican accent, the food... Even seeing those hidious busses makes me melancholical!

Welcome to the prole!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥