Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, May 16, 2014

Paris is always a good idea

It already seems ages ago, but I went to Paris in March! My partner in crime? My sweet mom ♥

What's a better way to start a Paris trip than with a selfie?!


We ate waffles with chocolate sauce as breakfast #woops

Paris is without a doubt one of the most beautiful cities of the world: the amazing architecture, the chique shops, the macarons... ♥








I was wearing : sunnies: RayBan // Scarf: Alexander McQueen // Bag: Mulberry // blazer: H&M // Sweater: Primark // Shoes: AllStars

Even hamburgers look chiquer in Paris ♥

And ofcourse we shopped. A lot.

Chanel does the best wrapping ♥

A must when in France? Eating the divine moeulleux au chocolat ♥

In love with my new Miu Miu sunglasses ♥



Please, take me back now ♥





We seem to always end up in Hard Rock for the last dinner ♥

We had such good weather while in Paris! So hot that I "had to" buy a shirt, because I was dying in my warm clothes. I'm so in love with my new Virgen de Guadalupe shirt! ♥



Last but not least, I wanted to show you what I bought at Chanel: the classic Chanel flats in electric blue, my favorite color! I'm so over the moon happy ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥