Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pompeii

Kit Harington. This is the only reason you need to watch this movie, trust me. I studied Latin in school and I'm a huge admirer of the Classical antiquity. After the disaster that was Troy (I'm sorry Brad), I'm always very sceptical when Hollywood decides to make a movie about this era. But I was actually pleasantly surprised. Every movie that cites Plinius kinda steals my heart. Although not everything in the movie is like Plinius described, it's pretty accurate. During the movie I couldn't remember where I knew the actress from, thank god for imdb! She's Emily Browning aka Babydoll from Sucker Punch! If you're into the whole ancient heroes kinda thing, you can't miss this one out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥